Friday, October 1, 2010

Attention

I noticed that the blog Musclelover has disappeared temporarily, the same happened to this blog a few months ago, and other muscle blogs have met the same fate for obscure reasons. I don't know what's going on. I just want to make it clear that the purpose of this blog is to promote bodybuilders for your viewing pleasure, we are not stealing anyone's work and we are not making a single cent off this blog. When a photo has a logo or the photographer's name on it, this is kept to give due credit to them. Copying a photo and displaying it on the web cannot be considered theft. Theft is when you have a TV set and somebody takes it away from you, so you have to spend a lot of money on a new one.
In case this blog is removed, please, e-mail me at mmneis@gmail.com, and I'll give you the URL to a new blog. But, hopefully, nothing will happen.

8 comments:

  1. Very scary. If this is becoming a trend then there's clearly something wrong with Google employees. Jealousy maybe?
    I do hope this is only temporary and that MuscleLover Greece will return soon enough. Together with Worldwide Bodybuilders, these are my two favorite blogs. Always freezing blood in my veins with extreme hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isn't the first time that MuscleLover Greece's blog has gone down, I do recall it going down time behind when he was making changes to it. I sent him a message, so hopefully I hear back from him soon. And hopefully it is just down for some updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should not provide details in public, but the reason why it is down is shocking and it doesn't have anything to do with updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Cochinolo... these were my 2 favourite.. very sad and unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well that really sucks then i know he put a lot of work into it, it was one of my favourite blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was informed that Musclelover Greece is back.

    ReplyDelete